Re: Problem with execution external script

DevPhp wrote:
Hallo,
thanks for reply.

Also - why double launch?  Why not launch csript directly?

I've tried to launch Cscript directly...but it didn't work,
So I try to launch it in an alternative way, to bypass the permission problem.
It's not necessary double launch....

I guess that your server is running as a user with reduced permissions and thus cannot access the exec.

How can I see which user is? I've full permission for IUSR, IWAM and SYSTEM users on php directory, on root directory and also on system32 directory...in IIS I've read permission and allow execution for script and executables...but it doesn't still work....
Am I doing something wrong?

I'm still trying to find a solutions...

Please can you help me?
Thanks
Dood,

Don't try and do anything with web devel on  windows without:

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

It is a 100% must!

Double click on any process and it will tell you everything you want to know about it :-)

AJ

--
www.deployview.com
www.nerds-central.com