From: Frank M. Kromann [mailto:frank@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 19 augusti 2006 12:53 am
To: Joakim Ling
Cc: php windows
Subject: Re:  Navision ODBC

Hi Joakim,

Many years ago (Before Microsoft bought Navision) the ODBC driver was
read
only so I created native php extensions for both the DOS and Windows
version of Navision. Back then called Navision 3.5.x and Navision
Financials 2.x.

I have not touched Navision in the past 6 years but I might be able to
dig
out some of my old code.

- Frank