Re: Which Web Server Do You Use

Alex Turner escreveu:
All,

For over a year we have been developing our own web server for running PHP on windows. We tried Apache 1x and 2x and they did not quite fit the bill. The first was not stable enough and the second caused threading problems with our COM library.

I am really interested in what configurations other people have gotten to work well with PHP on Windows. Especially when they have been using the COM interface. We use that A LOT, to contact old fashioned COM stuff and to connect through to .NET.

FYI

www.deployview.com           - my commercial blog
funkifunctions.blogspot.com  - my personal blog

Finally, we have done a fair amount of work figuring out how to optimize COM from PHP (4 in our case) if anyone is interested in this subject, I would be happy to write a blog article on it.

Cheers

AJ
-----
This is very strange!!!
I come using Apache 1 (php4) and Apache 2 (php5) in one same Windows machine, for a long time and never I had these problems.
http://www.educar.pro.br/compl/php45/
-----
zerof