SSL and Payflow Pro

Good Day List,

I am using VeriSign Payflow Pro for online payment processing and just
want to know if there is any additional leg work involved for ensuring
SSL encryption?

I have the Payflow Pro client running as a COM object on Windows 2003
Server with a Verisign SSL 128bit certificate installed.  I also have
OpenSSL enabled in my php installation.

I assume the pfpro.dll handles all the encryption?  I also, connect to a
web service to handle additional processing of orders that uses https.
prior to enabling OpenSSL I recieved an error about not finding a https
wrapper.  Once I enabled OpenSSL, the error disappeared and the web
service worked.

Just trying to get a handle on whether there is addition functions I
need to use to encrpty data to these services.

As always, thanks in advance for all the advise and suggestions.

Ken Vandegrift
kvandegrift@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kvandegrift@xxxxxxxxxx>
Web Administrator
Sharis Mgmt. Corp