Re: PHP cannot load extensions

I'm getting the exact same problem with Apache.

It's not isolated to phpMyAdmin though.

The php.ini file is read by Apache, but then no matter what the
extensions_dir is set to it says "cannot load module 'filename'" giving a
filename that most definitely exists.

It only seems unable to find the extensions from the module version of PHP,
running it as a CGI or running PHP directly does not produce the error.
It's exceptionally annoying.  Any ideas what's wrong with it?

Karl.

""Ryan J. Cavicchioni"" <ryan.cavicchioni@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message