Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

The code will generate a blank screen if there are no reesults returned by
the stored procedure. Have you verified that the query performed by the
stored procedure will generate a result set for the current time? To
verify this, use strtotime( "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS" ) instead of time().
Make sure you call strtotime() with a date / time that you know will
generate a result set.

-- bob