Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

> >The type problem in not in PHP but in SQL Server. The sp expects an input
> >parameter of type datetime, and it isn't getting one.
> >
> >http://www.php.net/function.mssql-query has the answer to this question,
> >which is to supply the parameter as varchar and use CONVERT in the sp to
> >change it into a datetime
> >

> As other programs, not under my control, are already using that Stored
> Procedure altering it is really not a good idea.

I think you've had it then, unfortunately, unless anyone else has solved
this problem. You could write a wrapper sp which does the conversion,
perhaps.

This looks like a really annoying problem and I can only sympathise.

You could try posing the question on php-general, many more people read it
than do this list.

good luck, and please report back if you find a solution

Mark