Re: Re: Calling MSSQL Stored Procedure

> >>I get

> Please suggest what data type you would use. In the database the
> requisit field is a datetime  but I cannot find in either adodb or php
> document a datetime type.

I suggest you augment your research with google:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hs=tAt&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla
%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=mssql_bind+datetime&btnG=Search&meta=

Anyway, your answer is to be found in the manual, here (6th result on
google):

http://www.php.net/function.mssql-query

in the user notes

Cheers

Mark

> A little further down in the manual you refer to above it says interalia:-
> [$*type*] Consult mssql_bind <http://php.net/mssql_bind> and
> ocibindbyname <http://php.net/ocibindbyname> docs at php.net for more
> info on legal values for type.
> and neither mssql_bind <http://php.net/mssql_bind> nor ocibindbyname
> <http://php.net/ocibindbyname> led me to a list of types but looking at
> GetType gave me the following list?????

These are php data types, we are talking SQL server data types here