Re: mssql equivalents to mysql_errno & mysql_error

 I have looked in the online manual but am not able to find the
> equivalent functions in mssql of mysql_errno() & mysql_error().
> I am in the unfortunate position of having to develop using an existing
> MSSQL database.

There aren't any as far as I know. I think the best you can do is test for
the existence of whatever you are looking for (connection, result set etc)
at each stage and do something graceful. Not much use for debugging though.