Re: Re: Question about Windows Installation

404 means the server couldnt find that file. if the url was correct it
would be a different error. if youre url was correct AND the server
wasnt configured to execute .php you would see the php code as text.
your url is wrong.

but forget about that for now. just get on the webserver and browse
using http://localhost/ as the begining of your urls.

in IIS you have to go into the configuration to tell it what to do
when someone requests a .php file. you have to tell it to use the
php.exe file, try reading the install docs on php.net this is one of
the first steps.

--
John Martinez
http://www.funkyfreshdesigns.com