restrictions on file_get_contents()

Hello!

I have a script that uses file_get_contents() to pull off an .html page on
two different remote servers.
This was working perfectly before, but now file_get_contents() returns false
when pulling off the page
from one of the sites, but successfully returns the contents from the other
site. But when I manually
check if the page exists - it does.

Reading through the PHP Manual, I couldn't find any hints if a remote site
can explicitly deny the
file_get_contents() request. Is this restriction possible? Any help please.

Thanks in advance.

--
Irvin
http://netgarage.ne1.net