Re: My variable is not working when I echo it....

Afolabi Richard wrote:

I am a fascinated PHP newbie who need help.

I an using WAMP5 version 1.1 - for Windows Apache MySql and PHP.

I want to use the short variable $variable instead of the $_POST[variable] but the $variable is not working when I echo it. I configured "global_register = On" in my PHP.ini, still the short $variable is not working when I echo it.

Is there something else I need to do or configure.

Thanks

AFOLABI, O. Richard    (0803 284 8974)
Executive Director
InfoTech Corps, Katsina State, Nigeria.