GPayments API

Hi guys,

I was just wonderig if anyone on the list has ever done a GPayments
integration with PHP before, or maybe even written a reuseable API to
interface with ActiveMerchant.

I had a look at the sample ASP (COM Object) and Java (JSP) API's that are
provided by GPayments, but they're not much help for me at the moment.

So if anybody on here has ever done an integration of GPayment (even the
redirection model) I'd be grateful for any tips.

Kind regards,
Ben