for help on how to fix this...

I also have had the same problem that my companion.  I want that you help me to fix this but with pg_conect() - PostgreSQL.

Thanks...

[12 Oct 2004 1:09am CEST] ferik100 at flexis dot com dot br
Description:------------I have searched the web, posted to discussion lists and basically donemy homework, but try as I may I've yet to find a solution to thefollowing problem.I have recently installed MySQL 4.0.21, Apache 2.0.52 and PHP 5.0.2 on aWindows XP SP 2 machine. (BTW, I've successfully installed andconfigured Apache/MySQL/PHP dozens of times before under just aboutevery OS.) I uncommented the php_mysql.dll line in the php.ini file asusual, but when I run any script that uses one of the mysql functions, Iget an error message that reads, for instance:Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in...In my case, I don't get any errors from Apache when the server isstarted or re-started, but from what I've read here and there it seemsthat this problem is linked to php_mysql.dll not being loaded properly.I've checked my PATH (no MySQL doesn't come before PHP; in fact it's noteven there), I've tried copying libmysql.dll and php_mysql.dll toWINDOWS/SYSTEM32, and I've
 tried basically every other suggestion I'veread, but *nothing* works.I see that bug report #29912 seems to be pretty similar to mine, butit's been dismissed as "bogus". Curiously enough, lots of people outthere seem to be having the same problem as we are who were not havingany problems before. I'm not of course saying that the problem is"definitely" with PHP, but something funny's going on...

[12 Oct 2004 8:36am CEST] derick@xxxxxxx