RE: PHP 5.0.4 - Can anyone help me get it to work?

> Thanks once again Edin. On the Download Page of the
> WAMPSERVER site, I noticed that "WAMP5 does not work with
> Windows 98, Me". Since, therefore, the operating system on my
> computer is Windows 98SE, I presume I still cannot use WAMP.

There's a reason for that!

Do yourself a favor and upgrade to windows 2000. I don't think windows
98 is even supported by microsoft anymore! Security problems,
performance problems, crappy OS problems, you just don't want to be
using that these days.

Matt