PHP 5.0.4 - Can anyone help me get it to work?

Anyone who has successfully got PHP5.0.4 working on a system with Windows
98SE / PWS 4.0 / Internet Explorer 6 should please assist me.

I just upgraded from PHP4.3.2 to PHP5.0.4 and for the past three days, I
have not been able to get it to work on Windows 98SE / PWS 4.0. I get the
usual HTTP 500 - Internal server error (Internet Explorer). This is the
actual result displayed on the web site:
++++++
 The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

----

Please try the following:

    Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information
you want.
    Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.
    Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.
    You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
++++++

Using the command-line program, after about 15 seconds, I get these on the
screen before the output of the script:
++++++
Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-DEMO-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-TARGET-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-VIEW-BASED-ACM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-DLMOD-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-MPD-SMI): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-TM): At line 0 in (none)
++++++

Whatever these are, I do not have a clue.

Could anyone help me out with these.

Thanks

Georgio