Windows and PWS 4 (PHP Manual)

Pls forgive me if my question sounds stupid. I am new to this.

In chapter 6 of the PHP Manual, under Windows PWS 4 there is this paragraph
under CGI binary installation option:

"In the PWS Manager, right click on a given directory you want to add PHP
support to, and select Properties. Check the 'Execute' checkbox and
confirm."

i do not seem to follow this as the PWS Manager (Personal Web Manager as is
titled) screen does not show any directory whatsoever. What is shows in the
left pane are: 'Main', 'Publish', Web Site', 'Tour' and 'Advanced'. Right
clicking on these does not produce anything.

Can anyone give me an idea?

Thanks
Georgio