Re: PHP & GD on Windows

Hey, I have VS so if you want to give me the instructions on compilation, I'd be happy to do it for you.

Regards,

Kevin

Jason Barnett wrote:

In which case you might be out of luck... I've tried building from source with cygwin / gcc, but every binary that I've tried building that way segfaults like mad. Although I haven't invested a lot of time making it work since I'm not really familiar with gcc. If you manage to build it this way I would love to hear what your environment is / what you did to get it to build.

I know that building with Visual Studio works, although it seems a little silly to buy a license for it when you're just trying to remove a few functions, eh?

Aaron Todd wrote:

I want to build it myself so I can disable a lot of the functions that I dont need.

""Edin Kadribasic"" <edink@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:007401c57340$27709d00$1200000a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Why would you want to build PHP on windows. In the downloads section of the site you can find precompiled binaries for PHP including all the extensions.

Edin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Todd" <aaloki88@xxxxxxxxxxx>