unable to load php-gd2.dll

While just dropping all of your dlls to the system32 directory will probably work, it makes it hard to manage upgrades and moving stuff. So, if moving the dll to system32 fixed your problem, I am confident that moving the file back to the extensions directory and adding c:\php\extensions to your path variable and then restarting your computer will solve your problem and make things easier to manage.

I don't mean to insult you if you already know this, but just in case you are not familiar with the process, right click my computer, then go to advanced, then go to environment variables. Find path in the system variables section, click edit, and add ";c:\php\extensions" (without quotes) to the end of the line. The semicolon separates entries in the path variable. Again, if you already knew how to do this, disregard. I only include this in case you did not know or in case someone else searching the archives may find this useful.

Corey