Re: Problems with POST method...

On 6/12/05, Pablo Hernán Saro <serlinux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for all!
> Finally I used $var=$_POST['var']; and works!
>
> bye
>
> Pablo Hernán Saro
> LRU #388723
Please, when replying to messages on this list, click "Reply to All".
This will make sure the message is sent to the list.  It will then be
available to everyone, and be put on the archives.

I'm posting this solution for the sake of the archives!

--
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free