From: Shinan Kassam [mailto:shinank@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 1:08 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Problem loading external php modules with 2003 Server
SP1?

I was wondering if anyone has encountered a problem on Windows Server
2003 Enterprise with SP1.

PHP 4.3.10 installs fine but trying to load any external modules
causes CGI timeout. The page I am requesting contains:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

I have tried the same with PHP 5.0.4 with the same results. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

--
Shinan S. Kassam