Secure customer service web page browser

Hey,

Warning: not really a PHP question.

Apologies for posting this question here, but I figure PHP people have plenty of general web-browser and system experience between them.

We have some old machines (pentium II 348Mhz 128M RAM 3Gig HDD) that I would like to use as in-shop customer enquiries machines to save them going to land fill.

All they need to be capable of is running a web-browser, directed at a specific site (in-house site that enquires on inventory information).

The only issue is security. I want to make it impossible for the customers to either visit other web sites or to do anything else on the PC.

Anyone know the best approach to take? Maybe some kind of linux distro running some custom browser?

Thanks for your help.

. Ross Honniball                  JCU Bookshop Cairns Supervisor
. James Cook Uni, McGregor Rd, Smithfield, Qld. 4878,  Australia
. Ph:07.4042.1157  Fx:07.4042.1158   Em:ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx