Possibly OT - refreshing page

Hi,

I have a page with a link. If the user clicks on the link, the script builds
a Word doc using RTF formated data. This is then delivered to the user via a
typical header.

So far, so good - it works fine. Part of the build process includes a db
query which tells the db that the doc for the particular record has been
built.

I would like the host page to refresh itself once the file has been
delivered. I have tried using a popup window to deliver the file but that
vanishes once the file has been saved or opened.

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

George in Oxford