Re: Can't use php-soap in windows enviroment?

Actually it's simpler than that. Your WINLAMP distribution probably was compiled with --enable-soap, because this is the default for a Win32 zip distribution. But it's not loaded by default. So all you should need to do is uncomment the line
extension=php-soap.dll
in your php.ini, restart Apache, and you are ready to go.

davide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Actually I've got a winlamp distribution of php 5 in a web server.

My need is to use the php-soap functions to implement soap webservices
(server) but in php-soap specification is shown I need php configured with
-enable-soap to use any php-soap function.

Im'not expert in configuring php, but at first glance I believe that modify
php configuration adding --enable-soap can only be done recompiling php,
isn't it?

So, how can I overcome this kind of problem?