Re: File not found

Hi,

And if you rename the file to a .htm or .html it's returned without issue?
Blank page.

Sounds like a mime type problem that IIS 6 introduces since it's so much
more "secure" than previous versions.
Indeed...

Go into IIS and check out the Web Service Extensions. Make sure that you've added an item for PHP pages and that it's turned on. I believe that the instructions talk about this, but it's pretty straight forward. But whenever IIS 6 is saying that it can't return a page that you know for a fact is there and other pages of a different type that are right next to it are returned without issue it usually indicates this sort of mime or web services problem.
Indeed, i haven't did that.
Now that i did for the server and for the Default web site, i get a "Service Unavailable" message.

I guess that php5isapi.dll is the file to enter, right ?

Any ideas ?

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito

For a quick test, you may wish to 'Allow' the "All unknown CGI Extensions"
and "All unknown ISAPI Extensions" just to check.

Good luck.