Gd2 dll library version higher than 2.0.28.

Hello.

I am an user of PHP ver. 5.x distributed for windows under IIS server.
Recently,
I have read about gd 2.0.29 and the newest one - ver. 2.0.33
(http://www.boutell.com/gd/ site) - but unfortunately they haven't supported
GD version for PHP released for windows. I wonder if there is any
possibility to use gd library newer than 2.0.28 under windows. Could you
help me and tell something more about? I need newer GD support for animated
gifs and transparent background for them. PNG newest servives seem to be
also valuable ...

Best regards for any advice,
Piotrek.

P.S.
Please do not tell me change server and system to Apache and Linux. This
looks like quite good solution but unfortunately I am working under above
mentioned conditions and nothing bigger can be changed on it :>