RE: Validation of Primary Key Datetime variable

I know that your form currently has just an input field that displays the
date in the format that you're interested in, but have you thought of using
a form SELECT object so that the user can only pull down the month, date and
year?

You'd have to do more processing in the form to "assemble" the date and to
"disassemble" it if you wanted to display it, but then you'd know without a
doubt that someone didn't put letters or a date that's out of your range.

Just a thought.

-M