Re: I am looking for a PHP editor who has RTL support...

dont know if it has RTL but code highlighting is there:

www.maguma.com

they have a free IDE. just have to dig around for it. plus it beats notepad... ;)

Amir BD wrote:

Does anyone know about a PHP editor(for windows, of course) that has
an RTL support?
It is very important because my Website is in Hebrew.
I know I can use notepad, but it's pretty lame for PHP. Highlighting
is very important for me.

Can anyone help me find such editor?

-- Leo G. Divinagracia III ldivinag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

zzzzz