Re: php 4.3.7 and MS-SQL access

Ok,

I restarted the web server but I am still getting the same error.  I've
uncommented the MSSQL server extension and restarted the server.

Is my build version not compiled to run the extensions?  Also, Are there
build options that I can use to increase the performance of php?

This really has me stumped.  Any more assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.