Re: Header Location pointing to a file

Hi,

You can use the header "Content-Disposition: inline", followed by "Content-Type: application/pdf".

Then you can output your PDF file using readfile($pathToPdfFile) or print(file_get_contents($pathToPdfFile))

Hope this helps!
Christophe Deliens -- get2future

Ron Herhuth wrote:
I am writing a script that does a database check and then based on several conditions I need to give the user a PDF file to view in the browser.  Normally I would use the header("Location: the_file.pdf") command but this doesn't work...most likely because it doesn't try to resolve the MIME type.  Is there a way to load the PDF in the users browser?

Thanks,
Ron