Re: php.ini detail

I am not sure I understand your problem.

The separation of parameters is something YOU do, not PHP.
An example of a call would be

http://www.test.com/script.php?name=Luis&state=active

to call SCRIPT.PHP with parameters "name" and "state".

christian tischler wrote:

Hi,

Please help...

I think my php.ini is at fault but maybe it is something different.

when i pass on more than one argument in the url they are seperated by %0F% rather than &. Whatever i tried i cannot change that and therefor use more than one argument???

Thanks
Christian