Re: Re: SESSION

Thanks Jason ! It'll be great if you could also tell me whether I can
launch applications like MS WORD using COM or any other technology.
Basically I want the user sitting on a client machine  to select a
file from a list and press the open button (which I will provide) and
the action linked to the open button should be that of opening the
file in the appropriate software . For eg. The user sitting on the
client side select a file image001.jpg and presses open, and it
automatically gets opened in Adobe photoshop. That kind of thing I am
talking about. The only thing to be taken in mind is that the client
does not have a PHP parser installed and is not running a webserver
either. The file list comes from the server only, which is actually
running  the webserver and the PHP parser also. ! Please provide some
insight on this.