Re: Re: [PHP] php editor

Mikey wrote:
-----Original Message-----

It's true that googling would produce a list of PHP-happy

editors, but

the

intended question seems to be more along the lines of "What does everyone
like? Use? Prefer?" That's not something that's always found on lists
you'd get off of google.

No, but it is something you can find out by searching the list archives.
This question has been going around for so many years now that it really
isn't funny.

Mikey

Very true Mikey. In fact a few of us have been discussing (off list) a spec for a "parrot" that would automatically reply to FAQs such as this. If you're interested in contributing to our project... feel free to email me with [ParrotHeadPoster] in the email subject.

-- Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2
STFM | http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php