Re: NT username detectable?

<offtopic>rofl... security hole</offtopic>
You could use a database having all the users on the system (sha-1
passwords) and make them login. Then set a cookie with username and password
and check them on every page.... ooooops ignore that: it wouldn't work
unless you checked who was online and added it to the database.