Strange CGI Timeout

Hello.

I recently moved my web server to a new machine.  The operating system has
stayed the same (Windows 2000 server), the IIS version (IIS5) has stayed the
same.  I am using the same version of php (4.3.6) and copied over the same
php.ini file.  The directory structure I used is exactly the same with file
permissions given to all the proper directories.

The php pages are the same exact files that were used on the old server and
had worked there flawlessly for 2 years.
I have gone through and made sure all the IIS settings are the same as they
used to be, and checked php.ini about a billion times.  I've also googled on
this problem for a few days now and nothing I've found has been able to
help.

I am having a problem whenever IE tries to post to any php page when the
form being posted includes a textarea with what seems like anything over 50
characters.
I can create forms from scratch and repeat this error with any form I make
posting to any existing or brand new php pages.
If I make a new php page that consists only of <? die("got here"); ?> it
will never even get that far.

I know the post is getting up to IIS, since IIS does load php.exe and then
begins to wait for it where I get the usual CGI Timeout error as php.exe
appears to hang.

I can test with the exact same pages, with the exact same php.ini, with the
exact same data, with the exact same ISS setup, with the exact same file
permissions set, on my old machine and it works just fine.

I have done phpinfo() on both machines and compared the results of each.
The only differences seem to be in the IP and computer names which of course
would make sense.

Any ideas? :)