Re: Word COM Object

Might be better to post this on one of the microsoft newsgroups as
news.microsoft.com

"Ron Herhuth" <Ron.Herhuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I have successfully made a PHP script that takes dynamically generated
HTML and creates a Word Doc then saves it to the server and creates a link
to itself.  This is fine and dandy but now I have to do a multipage
document using several dynamically generated pages...this isnt a problem
BUT I need to put a page break following each dynamically generated page.
Is there some MS WORD command that I could embed in the HTML I am
generating that will cause a page break?

This seemingly simple task is killing me.

Ron