From: Jason Barnett [mailto:jason.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:11 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Searching for UPS tool

Didn't you already search their site and find the answer?  It is *very*
infuriating when people refuse to help themselves!  Because I can
guarantee that if you search the UPS site you will find the answer.

--
Teach a person to fish...

Ask smart questions: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
PHP Manual: http://php.net/manual/