Searching for UPS tool

Hello List,

    Does anyone have or know where I can find a functional UPS shipping
tool?  I have found tons for their old ups tool (which no longer function),
they have since switched to an XML version and my attempts have been futile,
including trying to find someone elses working version.  So my request is do
any of you have a working UPS shipping calculator or do you know where I can
find one?

Thanks,
Tony