Re: How to configure PHP5 with support of Java 1.4 on window platform

As far as I know, a Java extension has not yet implemented for PHP 5 yet or it might be depreciated. I hope not! But you can use it if and only if you use PHP 4.x.

Shen Kong wrote:

Rui Zhang wrote:

Hi Fellows

I am trying to integrate PHP and Java,and this is the situation I have.
I am using Apache 2.0.52 and PHP 5.0.2, and my java version is 1.4. PHP
works fine with Apache, but once I want to call some java functions based on
my setting made to the php.ini, Apache crashes. PHP is installed under
c:\php, Apache is installed under c:\program files, and Java SDK is
installed under c:\j2sdk1.4.2_05. I would appreciate your help on this
issue, since I have been tortured by this problems for more than a week.

yours,

Rui

yes , me too . but when i use PHP4.3.x , it runs well . mybe there aren't stable java support in PHP5 now.