Re: Re: Re: [PHP-WIN] Permission deny on connecting MS Access database

I use MySQL for PHP and I need to retrieve data from MDB directly and display it to user browser.
If php possible to retrive mdb data, so i do not need to write converter for MDB to MySQL.

Why MDB + MySQL for PHP?
VB --> MDB  ---> running application
PHP --> MySQL and a view tables in MDB --> new development have different purpose with VB application

<unterlich@xxxxxxxxx>
Re: Re: [PHP-WIN] Permission deny on connecting MS Access database
always check the lock status of ur MDB files there
btw why r u using MDB with PHP, while u can use db server like mysql,
postgres or even oracle with easier configuration and better security