RES: problem to open dir

Mike wrote:
> Oh - and about the slashes, only use the \\ when you're using double
> quotes
> and only use \ with single quotes. Double quotes tells PHP to try to
> evaulate the contents of the string (replace varables with their value,
> interperate \[character] with their proper escaped value, etc.) while
> single
> quotes tells PHP that "treat this value as exactly what's entered - don't
> try to evaulate anything".

Strangely, when I tried 'C:\dir\subdir'; (single quotes and backslashes)
is_dir() returned false!!!

I did not understand, but using single quotes(') and double backslashes (\\)
it works fine.

And also passing the dir string by POST don't work. You may have to use the
addslashes() function.

Rafael Soares - AgênciaM