Problems getting php to process multipart/form-data encode types (mine)

Hello,

Ive run into an issue that I cant seem to fix.
Im running IIS 6.0 on a Windows 2003 Web Edition Server
The Server is a relatively new HP (rackmount server) running at 2.8ghz
and it has 1gb of ram. The harddrives are 3 72gb harddrives on a raid 5
array.
The Software that is currently being ran on the server is:
PHP, ActivePerl, the Zend Optimizer for PHP, ASP.NET (which came with IIS6)
and Gene6FTP Server.

I purchased a product which acts as a newsletter management system
(1-2-All). We ran
into an issue that whenever the forms within the system submits using
multipart/form-data, it will just timeout, or just refresh the page and not
do anything.

If we remove the "multipart/form-data" ency type, from within the forms, the
forms submit perfectly fine.

The problem is, that with this software, we cannot remove all the form-data
encode types out, the company (1-2-All) claims they cannot remove them all
out, as there are too many.

1-2-All (the company of the product im testing with), claims that if we were
able to submit multipart/form-data forms, this issue wouldnt exist. We even
tested it. They modified there code, and removed the encoding type, and it
worked prefectly fine. (they removed it out of a single form not the whole
program).

This is not the first form i have tried, which has problems as well. Ive
tried multiple scripts in php, and just basic html forms, and they have all
had this problem.

Ive been workign on this problem on and off for a while now, and im at a
point where i NEED a fix for this.

If anyone is able to help, please contact me by email or in this thread.
The Email i check most is at: Darryl.Barney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot!P.s. Ive been working with a microsoft tech and they have been
of little help..A link to the discussions we have been having are at:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.inetserver.iis&mid=76dc8b26-2594-4096-85d4-0441ed
0917d5&sloc=en-us
-Darryl