Re: foreach Problem

Man, and I thought *I* was verbose. :P Actually some of the pieces of your code is missing, ie. we don't have the class definition for whatever $t is. If you are looping the right number of times, but the array key selected is the wrong key, then the problem likely lies in the function where you assign marital status. I'm guessing this is $t->set_var, so go look there.