RE: Question concerning SWITCH and Comparisons

Yepp, that true, and thats why we have switch.
Otherwise switch would be syntactic suggar only.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gryffyn, Trevor
To: Php-Windows
Cc: tdevlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11-11-2004 19:17
Subject: RE:  Question concerning SWITCH and Comparisons

One thing I'll point out that I didn't know before but someone on here
enlightened me to was that there's two ways to use switch, one where you
use switch($variable) and your case statements are what the $variable is
equal to, or you can use other kinds of conditions in your case
statement, then it doesn't really matter what your switch() contains: