Unknown: 2 result set(s) not freed

Hello,

I am fairly new to mysql. My appologies if this question is lame to you.
I have stiff not figured a way to fix the following errors appearing in my box.

Warning: Unknown: 2 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

And

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

I get these errors under phpmyadmin.

I have not run new code on the server yet.
I imagine this is something setup related.

A picture of the main page is attached (if this list supports attachments).

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Gün. :)