Re: running an exe

Duncan,

Jason is right. It is not a  good idea to do this.

However, if you still want to to this, check the exec() function.
htt://www.php.net/exec

Regards,

Amit
www.digitalamit.com

Jason Barnett wrote:
Why would you want to do this? Blindly installing applications from web links is *a bad idea* and dialog boxes are there to help protect users. Heck from the way you asked your question I'm not even sure - are you the user or the provider? Give us a little more than this to go on and we'll see if we can't help you out more.