Re: Headers Already Sent - How To Overcome????

Thanks for the answer to my problem.

I tried this and it caused other problems.  Seems like the only way to get
from one place to another is with the header(Location: ) command.  I was
hoping there was something else.

So I am now kind of rewriting this guys application so it works properly.

Again, thanks for the response.

Mike