From: news [mailto:news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MikeA
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 3:21 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Headers Already Sent - How To Overcome????

I am trying to do the following

 header ("Location: wlserver/index.php?userKey=$userKey&show=$userKey");

but I keep getting

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by ...

The code on the header line above is not executing so I am assuming the
previous headers being sent is causing this command to not execute.  Part of
the problem is that I am modifying software written by someone else to fit
my needs.  I do not want to make a lot of alterations because I don't want
to pull my hair out when the next release shows up.

Is there a command or someway to get around this problem without hacking out
all of the other header sending code?

I appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Mike