Re: apache config question

phpWalter wrote:

How do I set up permission to access folders and not only specific files
in these folders with apache...? I can't find the correct line in
httpd.conf

Folder and file access is controled at the OS level. Walter

No it isn't.
Or better, it is, but that is not relevant here.
You can set permissions for files and directories with APACHE, using "allow/deny" directives, and using "require user" directives.
With this one, if set up, when someone tries to access a directory (for example) they will be asked to give a username and password, that you previously define, and access if they get it right.

Only thing is, this is an APACHE issue, not a PHP one.

Luis