From: zosimo miravite, jr. [mailto:jrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 8:29 AM
To: php
Subject:  Adding data from 1 table to another table in a
database

hi everybody in the group,

good day!

i have problem here in my program: i am trying to display a data from 1
table to another table in a database. I am inputting some data from the
first table and i want to view it to the second table. Yes, it displays.
But for the second time I visit the first table and input different
data, it did process the adding of my inputted data but it didn't
display in my view script. How can I  add infinite data from 1 table to
another table in a database.

Any help will be much appreciated. THank you....

Jr Miravite